The circuit tester Mayak is intended to automate the quality control process and check the integrity of the wiring (harnesses, wires, cables, boards) - collect, process and analyse the information, register the protocol based on the control results.
- portable tester with a maximum number of channels up to 512;
- acceleration of results receipt upon product control at a high speed.
- improvement of the control quality by eliminating the influence of the human factor on the control results.
- entirely a domestic development.
- automatic creation of a "circuit description" file for a model object (harness, wire, cable, board);
- comparison of the tested object with the model;
- monitoring the integrity of the circuit;
- monitoring the absence of false circuits (short circuit);
- testing of circuits with diodes;
- creation of configurable protocols in formats: *.html, *.pdf;
- self-diagnosis system.
|Test voltage||5/12 V|
|Test current per channel||20 mA|
|Maximum number of low voltage switches||4|
|Maximum number of channels||512|
|Information exchange interfaces||
USB 2.0 (Type B) x 1
Ethernet x 1
|Peripheral interface||USB 2.0 (type А) x 3|
|CPU frequency||1,2 GHz|
|Power consumption||100 W|
|Supply voltage||220 V (50 Hz)|
|Dimensions||120 x 270 x 290 mm|